In-Home Supports: Fiscal and Payment Agent Services
In-Home Supports: Fiscal and Payment Agent Services provides personal assistance and administrative support to assist seniors and individuals of all ages with long-term disabilities. In this model of care, the consumer is the employer of the person providing their direct support.
Fiscal Agent Services
- Processing payroll
- Arranging and managing workers’ compensation
- Record keeping
- Employer training and ongoing support
- Criminal/child abuse records check
- Technical assistance/employer supports
- Assistance with hiring, training, firing, and managing the in-home workforce
Payment Agent Services
- Payment to vendors and providers of approved services
- Assistance with personal budget management, administrative reports, technical assistance, and consumer training
- Assistance with purchasing necessary services including personal assistants and respite care, habilitative services, and home and vehicle modifications
- Must be an authorized, service eligible resident of the funding county
- Services are available in counties throughout Pennsylvania; call for more information
Determined by county approval; contact JEVS Supports for Independence for assistance.
Additional Languages Spoken
Albanian, Cantonese, Chinese, Hindi, Italian, Malayalam, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Translations for other languages available; please call for more information .
Services may be available at no cost; call for more information.
Monroe Office Center, Suite 100
One Winding Way
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Monday–Friday: 9 am–5 pm
> Download program fact sheet