Road to Employment
Thank you for your interest in joining the JEVS Road to Employment Program. As of January 1st, 2022, we are no longer accepting referrals through this website. For more information about how to access benefits counseling and employment services, please reach out to email@example.com.
It takes significant expertise to help people with disabilities understand, find, and maintain employment.
With support from the Kessler Foundation, JEVS is helping individuals see the benefits of employment and:
- Achieve financial independence
- Improve health outcomes
- Fully participate in the community
Why Join the Road to Employment:
- Receive individualized benefits counseling
- Receive customized employment guidance and support
- Be connected to necessary supports and resources to achieve a meaningful career
An important first step on the road to employment is encouraging individuals with disabilities to discuss their benefits. Doing so can help unravel myths and misunderstands about how work will impact their benefits package.
Why Benefits Counseling:
- Learn how earned income will affect your benefits
- Understand how working can potentially increase your overall monthly income
- Receive accurate and individualized guidance to avoid costly overpayments from SSA