JEVS has partnered with CVS Health® to help you start your career in the in-demand health care field as a pharmacy tech. This FREE training program is open to individuals ages 18 and over, and can lead to a nationally recognized certification.
Enrolling NOW for class starting soon! Fill out our form to request more information.
- Structured on-the-job learning hours with a mentor
- Nationally recognized Pharmacy Tech Credential
- Competitive Industry Wages
- 144 Related Instruction Hours with CVS Staff
- High school diploma or GED
- Interest and Aptitude for Position/Program
- Reliable Transportation and Childcare
- Able to Pass Drug Screening
- No Addiction Obstacle
- No Pending Criminal Charges
- 8th Grade English and Math Proficiency
- Able to Pass CORI Background + State-Specific Requirements
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.