Thank you for your interest in E3 Power Center City.
The E3 Power Centers are a neighborhood-based, holistic approach to preparing out-of-school youth (ages 16-24) for the achievement of long-term educational, career and personal goals, including self-sufficiency.
We provide educational pathways that include GED and/or diploma assistance, opportunities to find employment, and empowerment and life skills training to help our city’s youth develop the skills they need to get closer to the life they want.
Services & More
- CASAS testing and GED instruction
- Academic tutoring
- Postsecondary guidance and placement
- Financial aid education and FAFSA assistance
- Career planning
- Case management
- Life skills training
- Music studio for members
- E3 basketball team
- ELECT (Education Leading to Employment and Career Training)
- Work readiness and 21st century skills training
- Work experience and job placement assistance
- Follow-up support services
Completion of this referral form is the first step in the enrollment process and is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Upon receiving your referral, the E3 Enrollment Coordinator will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and any other eligibility requirements.