Thank you for your interest in E3 Services.
E3 is EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, and EMPOWERMENT services for 16 to 24-year-olds in Philadelphia. E3 provides critical academic skills and employment readiness training.
Services & More
- CASAS testing and GED instruction
- Academic tutoring
- Postsecondary guidance and placement
- Financial aid education and FAFSA assistance
- Paid Work Experience and job placement assistance
- Career planning
- Case management
- Life skills training
- Music studio for members
- E3 basketball team
- ELECT (Education Leading to Employment and Career Training)
- Work readiness and 21st century skills training
- Follow-up support services
Completion of this referral form is the first step in the enrollment process and is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Upon receiving your referral, the E3 Enrollment Coordinator will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and any other eligibility requirements.