Date(s) - June 17, 2020 - June 18, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Learn how our program offers a variety of opportunities for young adults with disabilities to lead independent, fulfilling and productive lives.
Join Us! Why Should You Attend?
- Meet young adults in our program, as well as others interested in living independently with supports.
- Learn how program members are creating meaningful and active lives in the vibrant towns of Narberth, PA and Collingswood, NJ.
- Find out how the program works and how you can connect with other program families, staff and advocates.
- Wednesday, June 17 (featuring members from our Philadelphia Independence Network (PIN) of Narberth)
- Thursday, June 18 (featuring members from our Independence Network of Collingswood)
- Register for one of these dates below.
We look forward to sharing with you how our program is centered around providing individuals with the freedom to learn, experience and achieve their life’s goals!
Families welcome. No obligation to enroll in the program.
Questions? Email email@example.com