Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the credentials you need to begin a health care career.
When you pursue career certification through JEVS and our university partner, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
Certificate training options:
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Short-term training certificate program
- Affordable and achievable online curriculum
- Live, online (synchronous) classes and in-person labs
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.