Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the education you need to begin an in-demand career in Information Technology.
When you pursue a certificate through JEVS EduConnect and our training partners (CompTIA Tech Career Academy and Google), you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- Cost is free!
- 12-week training certificate program
- Achievable online curriculum
- Flexible coursework on your time, with live online (synchronous) classes with instructor
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Internship available to qualified candidates
- Job placement assistance/direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
>Plus! Opportunities to earn CompTIA A+, the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Skills taught during the training:
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks
- Troubleshoot and support end-user access to applications and data
- Install and image virtual machines
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including: Windows, Apple OS X, Android
- Implement cybersecurity controls appropriate to helpdesk and technical support roles
- Assemble and disassemble computing hardware
- Set up and troubleshoot peripheral devices
- And more!
Career field features:
- One of fastest-growing careers in information technology industry
- Median average salary is >$55,000
- Jobs can be done anywhere in the US and has many virtual opportunities
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.