Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the education you need to begin a health care career in Phlebotomy.
When you pursue a certificate through JEVS EduConnect and our university partner, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- 15-week training certificate program
- Affordable and achievable online curriculum
- Flexible coursework on your time, with live online (synchronous) classes with instructor 3 times per week and in-person labs once per week
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Skills taught during the training:
- Specimen collection procedures, supplies and equipment
- Quality of care and safety procedures when performing specimen collection
- Guidelines when working with special populations, such as pediatrics and geriatrics
- Anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and medical terminology associated with phlebotomy
- Health records and patient computer systems
- Common legal, ethical, and regulatory issues commonly impacting the phlebotomist
- And more!
Career field features:
- One of fastest-growing careers in health care industry
- Direct pipeline to employment options upon program completion & pathway to health care careers (such as in hospitals, medical centers, labs, doctor’s offices & blood donor centers)
- Jobs projected to grow 22% over next decade
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.