Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the education you need to begin a career as a Certified Production Technician in the field of manufacturing, logistics, maintenance, production, and much more.
When you pursue a certificate through JEVS EduConnect and our training partner, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- 6-8 week training certificate program (4 modules, each 40 hours to complete)
- Affordable and achievable online curriculum
- Curriculum from Amatrol computer simulation-based multimedia that replicate real-world factory situations
- All instructors trained by Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC), national leader in training and certification
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Skills taught during the training:
- Manufacturing Process & Production
- Quality Practices & Measurement
- Maintenance Awareness
- And more!
Career field features:
- Fastest-growing career in the manufacturing industry
- Direct pipeline to employment options upon program completion & pathway to manufacturing careers
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.