Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the credentials you need to begin a health care career as a Sterile Processing Technician.
When you pursue career certification through JEVS and our university partner, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- 9-week training certification program
- Affordable and achievable online curriculum
- Flexible coursework on your time, with live online (synchronous) classes with instructor 2 times per week and in-person labs once per week
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Skills taught during the training:
- Instrumentation and specialty device knowledge
- Processing of Surgical Instruments
- Processing of Moveable Patient Equipment
- Storage and Inventory
- Medical Terminology
- Infection and decontamination processes
Career field features:
- Among the fast growing careers in the health care industry; jobs projected to grow 6% over next decade
(Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook)
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.