Who are JEVS Lifesharing Participants?
- JEVS Lifesharing participants are individuals who possess an intellectual or developmental challenge, and who hope to further their growth and reach their highest potential by living with another person, persons or family.
Who is a JEVS Lifesharing Provider?
- A JEVS Lifesharing provider is a person who enters into the program with the goal of supporting an individual with a challenge live a full and enriched life, by integrating the individual into their daily living situation.
What are the benefits of joining Lifesharing?
- Living in a secure environment
- Forming happy and healthy relationships
- Having support to help reach individual goals
- Increased opportunity to participate in community activities
Who is eligible for Lifesharing?
- Adults or young adults with an intellectual disability and Medicaid (consolidated) waiver approval
How is payment determined?
- Room and board charge is based on a review of the individual’s income, including Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI); please contact the program for details
What is the process to become a Participant?
- Fill out this form to indicate your interest
- JEVS Lifesharing will contact you to determine eligibility or if referrals will be needed via support coordination organizations, Intellectual disAbilities Services, state or county agencies
- If eligible, an interview will be conducted
- Participants will work with JEVS Lifesharing providers to ensure the best match
Do you have a telephone number or any further details?
Yes, please feel free to browse our program information page.