Who is a JEVS Lifesharing Provider?
- A JEVS Lifesharing provider is a person who enters into the program with the goal of supporting an individual with a challenge live a full and enriched life, by integrating the individual into their daily living situation.
Who are JEVS Lifesharing Participants?
- JEVS Lifesharing participants are individuals who possess an intellectual or developmental challenge, and who hope to further their growth and reach their highest potential by living with another person, persons or family.
What are the benefits of becoming a Lifesharing Provider?
- The opportunity to share your home, your love and your support – and make a difference
- Realizing the potential in the human spirit while acclimating someone into a new community
- Help a Lifesharing participant in reaching individual goals to help them reach their fullest potential
- Providers receive a tax-exempt stipend to offset costs and expenses
What is the process to become a Provider?
- Fill out this form to indicate your interest
- JEVS Lifesharing will contact you to fill out the full application (includes a physical and criminal background check)
- An interview will be conducted
- A home assessment will be conducted
- Finally, training will be provided to successful applicants prior to the matching of participant-and-provider
Do you have a telephone number or any further details?
Yes, please feel free to browse our program information page.