I want to provide you with an update on JEVS Human Services’ response to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic and our commitment to those we serve. We know that these times will be especially hard on those we serve, many of whom are the most vulnerable in our community.
- Our staff are finding new and creative ways to stay connected to clients and provide support including access to food and other necessities.
- We are actively identifying client needs—we know there will be many—and will keep you posted on opportunities to help.
- Our ACT clinics are open for essential services and our community homes and home care operations are staffed. In addition, our offices at 1845 Walnut and Ashton Road are open and staffed for critical functions. At these locations we are fully focused on employee and client safety. We are updating our operations as new guidance comes from public health experts and officials.
- If you have questions about specific services, please contact the program directly during normal business hours or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are working on plans to host virtual workshops where possible. Please check our events calendar on our web site and social media feeds over the next week for new events and rescheduled dates as they are set.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We encourage you to stay up-to-date on COVID-19 through the Center for Disease Control website.
Stay safe and healthy!
President & CEO