Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the education you need to begin an in-demand health care career as a Pharmacy Technician.
When you pursue a certificate through JEVS EduConnect and our university partner Clarion University of Pennsylvania, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- 12-week training certificate program
- Achievable online curriculum
- Flexible coursework on your time, with live online (synchronous) classes with instructor 3 times per week and in-person labs twice monthly
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Job placement assistance/direct pipeline to employment upon completion (CVS is one of our partner employers)
- Affordable…scholarships available
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn the leading national industry-recognized credential that could help with you begin your career at a higher wage, move up the corporate ladder, or land you a promotion!
Skills taught during the training:
- Interpret physician orders and prescriptions
- Prepare and explain the administration of medications
- Learn brand and generic names, drug classifications, and uses
- Process insurance billing and/or collect payments
- Control inventory
- Differences between retail and hospital pharmacy settings
- And more!
Career field features:
- One of fastest-growing careers in the health care industry
- Median average salary is >$50,000
- Jobs can be done anywhere in the US and has many virtual opportunities
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.