JEVS, in conjunction with Southern New Hampshire University’s College for America, is assisting students in Greater Philadelphia earn their degree and launch their career, by providing the supports necessary for success.
See more program information here.
- Access to accredited degree programs
- Enrollment and student success coaching
- Advising, tutoring and referrals to appropriate resources for assistance with barriers to completion
- Job search and career development assistance
- Training in use of equipment, machines, and technology
- Customized, flexible, affordable education at your own pace
Must have a high school diploma or GED and meet minimum score requirements on admissions assessment tests in reading and math. Application process and acceptance to Southern New Hampshire University required.
Tuition/book and equipment fees
Financial aid available for those who qualify, contact Southern New Hampshire University for more information
Convenient locations throughout Philadelphia
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
9 am -5 pm