Through our Career Strategies program, JEVS provides services for the Jewish community with a broad range of career and educational programs that are sensitive to traditions inherent in Jewish life.
- Career guidance for Jewish professionals in transition
- Job assessment, readiness, training opportunities and placement assistance for unemployed and underemployed Jews under the age of 65 through the helpinghands program
- Job assessment, readiness, and placement training for unemployed and underemployed Jewish women through our Working for Success program
- Internships for Jewish high school and full-time undergraduate college students
- SAT, ACT, and SAT subject test preparation, high school subject tutoring, and post-secondary education planning
- Free seminars and support groups related to career development and educational guidance at local synagogues, libraries, and community centers
- For career assessment or guidance services, click here
- Varies per program
- Contact Career Strategies to schedule an appointment
No cost for most services; sliding scale fee based on income available for career counseling services
Center City Philadelphia:
2100 Arch Street, 4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Workshops held at off-site locations
Monday – Friday:
9 am – 5 pm
Evening appointments available on request. Not all services available at every location.
See calendar for occasional evening events.
Other appointments available by special arrangement.