Adults with disabilities and seniors who wish to live in their own home and communities may use our Service Coordinators to help avoid unnecessary nursing home placements. This program supports individuals to maintain their wellness, manage health outcomes, navigate complex medical systems, connect in-home services, develop careers and participate fully in the community
- Provides community resource counseling and connections
- Review Long-Term Services and Supports Options through Medicaid, Medicare and other funding options
- Dedicated Service Coordinator who provide ongoing support, advocacy, education and solution-focused recommendations
- Assistance finding, submitting applications to, moving into, and setting up your household
- Arrangements for follow-up medical appointments, therapies, assistive technology and pharmacy needs
- Adults 18-100+ years with significant functional limitations and/or physical disabilities
- For information contact JEVS Supports Coordination
Services may be free for eligible individuals; for others a co-pay may be assessed. Services are funded by the Pennsylvania Deparment of Human Services Office of Long-Term Living.
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm
After hours urgent call supports available
Additional Languages Spoken
Russian, Spanish, Armenian, Cambodian, American Sign Language. Translations for other languages available.