Supports Your Way (SYW) is an affiliate agency of JEVS Human Services founded with the vision to provide quality services and nursing home alternatives for people with disabilities and seniors who want to remain living as members of the community. This team focuses on solutions, building partnerships, promoting self-advocacy skills, and ensuring informed choice in all aspects of person-centered long-term services delivery.
- Helps individuals who have experienced a life change due to aging or disability
- Supports individuals to achieve their goals for independent living and aging well in the community of their choice
- Assists with managing complex medical and home care needs through connections with community resources to address housing, nutrition, education, vocational, health, social/leisure, religious/spiritual, and transportation needs
- Support from qualified coordinators who specialize in helping individuals transition from nursing home to community
- Assistance with acquiring housing supports, moving and household set-up
- Specialized Service Coordinators trained and qualified by the NMSS provide short-term supports to help those living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Adults 18-100+ with long-term aging and disability service needs who meet funder requirements
- For information contact Supports Your Way
Services are funded by the Department of Human Services, Community Health Choices, Managed Care Organizations, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and private funders
Most services provided in the following PA Counties: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia
2770 Red Lion Road, Suite 211
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm
After hours urgent on call supports available
Additional Languages Spoken
Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, American Sign Language.
Translations and Interpretation for other languages available.