Project Success, a program offering of JEVS hireAbility (an affiliate agency of JEVS Human Services) offers an empowering, customized employment program that assists young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the successful transition to the world of work, and builds on individual long-term vocational goals.
- Vocational assessment and guidance to discover the right career choice, based on an individual’s interests and abilities
- Personalized support from job coaches and job developers
- Development of work-readiness and personal interaction skills through classroom learning and individual coaching
- Volunteer internships to gain real work experience
- Development and practice of interviewing skills
- Support in finding and keeping a job in the participant’s field of interest
- Atlantic County residents ages 16 to 24, who are out of school, and diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder