Project Success meets the needs of young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified by helping individuals who want to transition to the world of work achieve success and build on long-term vocational goals.
- Vocational assessment and guidance to discover the right career choice for an individual’s interests and abilities
- Individualized support from job coaches and job developers
- Development of work readiness and personal interaction skills through classroom learning and individual coaching
- Volunteer internships to gain real work experience
- Development and practice of interviewing skills
- Support in finding and keeping a job in the participant’s field of interest
Pennsylvania residents ages 18 to 26 diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.
No cost to those who qualify
*Effective July 1, 2017*
441 North 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm