Project Success offers an empowering, customized employment program that assists young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the successful transition to the world of work, and builds on individual long-term vocational goals.
- Vocational assessment and guidance to discover the right career choice, based on an individual’s interests and abilities
- Personalized support from job coaches and job developers
- Development of work-readiness and personal interaction skills through classroom learning and individual coaching
- Volunteer internships to gain real work experience
- Development and practice of interviewing skills
- Support in finding and keeping a job in the participant’s field of interest
- Atlantic County residents ages 16 to 24, who are out of school, and diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder