What’s the missing piece in your career? Maybe you need a certification, degree or other credential to move ahead? JEVS EduConnect is for you! With 96 degree options, plus the support of a JEVS coach, you can achieve a flexible and affordable online education to begin or advance in today’s job market.
It’s never too late to go to college. Often adults have kids, full-time jobs and other responsibilities that make it an added challenge to go back to school. However, the benefits of achieving post-secondary education are increasingly clear in a world where added qualifications are necessary for many job opportunities and promotions. The beauty of this, though, is the accessibility of online education.
JEVS Human Services has partnered with accredited online universities to bring this flexibility and rich education to individuals looking for a chance to further their education. The online degree program guides students through employer-developed projects that show their mastery of skills—on their own timeline. Here are five reasons you should pursue that college degree with JEVS EduConnect now!
1. The program is completely online. It’s self-paced and flexible to fit it into your schedule, especially for those who may be working or helping children with remote learning this upcoming school year. You can likely get a degree done in less than the traditional two years for an associate degree and four years for a bachelor’s degree.
2. It’s affordable. At a time when college tuition and student debt are preventing people from going back to school or considering college out of high school, the degree programs can be as low as $3,200 per semester. We can help you to figure out the grants and financial aid that are available to help defray tuition costs. Don’t be wary of the low price tag; the reward is high, as the majority of our students graduate on time.
3. You get enrollment support and a success coach! JEVS provides trained, dedicated coaches to help you to navigate both your coursework and your busy life. Plus, 0ur recruitment specialist will support you as you select your academic path, submit the application, and apply for financial aid. This is a crucial feature that makes this program so unique compared to others. Most online schools rely completely on the student to keep up. We understand that this is difficult with the many other obligations that adult life brings. Our coaches will be there to keep you on track, help you to achieve, and guide you to graduation.
4. Majors are recession-friendly. With majors including business, communications, IT and health care, the program readies students for careers in industries that are essential during a time of recession. Business administration is the most popular major that our program offers and can lead to jobs in management, marketing and beyond with a competitive salary.
5. Curriculum has real-world applications. This program helps students master skills and work on real-world scenarios that are common in each field. Then, the student moves on to the next learning objective, even if that means re-doing a project a second or third time until they pass.
BONUS REASON: Flexible Start dates! With JEVS EduConnect you can start when you are ready. Due to rolling admissions, you can start any day of the year!
Want to Learn More or Take the Next Step?
Or complete our form here to receive more information about JEVS EduConnect and our educational options: