- This event has passed.
The Changing Landscape of Disabilities in the Workplace
February 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In honor of Jewish Disability Awareness & Inclusion Month, you are invited to join the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and JEVS Human Services, a leader in connecting job seekers with employment opportunities for more than 80 years, to a panel discussion about the changing career landscape for people living with disabilities in times of COVID.
The panel will explore how the pandemic impacted employment for people with disabilities and what new opportunities have emerged for those seeking employment. Hear from employers, advocates, service providers and clients with first-hand experience navigating the labor market during COVID.
- Susan Schonfeld, Executive Director of Community Integrated Services (CIS)
- Julia Barol, President of the Pennsylvania Chapter of Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE)
- Suzanne Erb, Disability Navigator at the JEVS Human Services operated Suburban Station CareerLink and self-advocate
- Luke Tomczuk, Travel Trainer at Community Integrated Services (CIS) and Community Outreach Specialist at Temple University.
- Rob Opp, Sourcer for TD Bank; Veteran and Individuals with Diverse Abilities (IwDA) communities.
Moderated by Julia Blackwell, Executive Director of JEVS hireAbility, a program of JEVS Human Services
Click here to read bios of the panelists
Visit the link bio to register!