Date(s) - December 1, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Get the Degree You Need and the Support You Deserve.
Please join us to learn more about how JEVS can assist you in pursuing a degree online:
- How your real-world experiences can help you to earn an associate, bachelor’s or master’s
- How a personal JEVS coach will guide you to stay motivated and successful
- What project-based learning looks like
- Financial aid and scholarships available to you
- How to enroll for the January 2021 semester
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a Zoom link and information about joining the webinar).
When you pursue a degree through JEVS Human Services and our network of accredited universities, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining personal coaches to guide you toward the most profitable success. You can access project-based learning, multiple degree paths and in-demand courses of study, all under $7,000 per year.
Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll meet you where you are and get you to where you want to be.
Degree Programs Offered:
- Healthcare Management
- Associate Degrees
- AA in General Business
- AA in Healthcare Management
- AA in General Studies
- Bachelor’s Degrees
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Information Technology and Data Science
- BBA in General Business
- BBA in GIS and Data Analytics
- BBA in Information Systems Management
- BBA in Management and Organizational Leadership
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- BA in Healthcare Management
- BA in Communications
- BA in Business Management
- Master’s Degree
- MA in Organizational Leadership