Your Goals. Our Support. JEVS EduConnect can assist you in pursuing the credentials you need to begin a health care career in Medical Billing & Coding.
When you pursue career certification through JEVS and our university partner, you’re unlocking the flexibility of an online education and gaining support coaches to guide you toward success. Whether you want to launch a new career or advance in your current job, we’ll get you to where you want to be.
- 8-week, online training certificate program
- Affordable and achievable online curriculum
- Flexible coursework on your time, with live, online classes 3 times per week
- Support of a JEVS Success Coach and access to tutoring
- Direct pipeline to employment upon completion
* No prior experience necessary!
Plus! Opportunities to earn a national or industry-recognized credential that could help with you move up the corporate ladder or land you a promotion!
Career field features:
- Median average salary is >$50,000
- Jobs can be done anywhere in the U.S. and has many virtual opportunities
- Among the fast growing careers in the health care industry; jobs projected to grow 7% over next decade
(Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook)
Whatever your goals, we’ll help you get there. Fill out our inquiry form to get started!
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.