JEVS Assistive Technology Services offers devices, software, and equipment to help individuals with disabilities perform otherwise difficult daily functions with independence and confidence. To help you safely increase your functional capabilities, a JEVS Certified Assistive Technology Practitioner will provide you and your family or care team with Assisted Technology (AT) resources and training.
- Highly trained, credentialed professionals perform individualized person-centered evaluations and assessments in the comfort of your home or workplace.
- Assessments include physical and environmental observation, in addition to interviews with individuals, family and/or care team.
- Discussion of a comprehensive clinical review and findings regarding recommended intervention(s), device(s), and desired outcomes.
Access to Devices
- Our toolkit and community partners of products and services allows us to partner with you to implement customized interventions that promote and increase independence, safety, and autonomy.
- Opportunity to trial various devices through Community Lending Libraries as well as JEVS’ own library.
- Access to 3D Printed Assistive Devices as well as custom made individualized devices.
Equipment and Support
- Device trialing and procurement
- Installation, technical assistance, and follow-up assessment
- Training for the individual, family, and support staff
- Device and equipment repair
- Complete our Contact Form to get started and our Assistive Technology Practitioner will contact you.
- You may use Medicaid waivers or pay out-of-pocket. We can also help you determine eligibility, apply for grants, or secure a zero to low interest loan for your device.
Central Office Location
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm