PA CareerLink® provides comprehensive services for both jobseekers and employers. This program helps individuals learn new skills, including how to write a resume, prepare for an interview, and maintain steady employment. PA CareerLink® also helps employers identify and meet pre-screened candidates. Ultimately, it contributes to the city’s growth and prosperity by fostering local employment and cultivating a dependable workforce.
For job seekers:
- Support for finding, securing, and maintaining a new job
- One-on-one case management by a trained employment advisor
- Career guidance and coaching
- Computer access as well as printing, faxing, and copying services
- Referrals to educational programs, literacy services, and training opportunities
- Comprehensive training services, including recruitment management
- Participants must be at least 17 years old and out of school.
- Jobseekers and employers should enroll on-line at www.pacareerlinkphl.org or in-person at the PA CareerLink® Suburban Station at the location listed below.
This program is free for eligible participants.
1617 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please note that Photo ID is required.
Monday – Friday:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Enroll anytime at www.pacareerlink.pa.gov
Additional Languages Spoken