Through PA CareerLink®, JEVS Human Services provides comprehensive services for both jobseekers and employers – providing skills and assistance to those seeking work while matching prescreened, qualified candidates to the area’s occupational workforce.
- Job search, placement, and retention assistance and support
- Consistent one-on-one case management and facilitation of services by a trained employment advisor
- Career interest assessment as well as individualized employment development plans
- Computer access/on-line resources
- Referrals to education, literacy services and training opportunities
- Identification of obstacles and/or disabilities through comprehensive assessment
- Faxing and copying services
- Core, intensive and training services for employers, including management of recruitment process
- Must be age 17 and out of school or older.
Jobseekers and employers may self-enroll at website below or by visiting PA CareerLink® Suburban Station at the location listed below.
Additional Languages Spoken
There is no cost for these services.
1617 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Photo ID is required
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Website support available 24-7 at www.jobgateway.pa.gov