JEVS Community Homes provide 24-hour support for individuals with intellectual disabilities. Up to three adults reside in each home, fostering independence while accommodating personal preferences and honoring each individual’s life goals. Trained staff help residents find volunteering opportunities, attend religious services, use public transportation, and maintain relationships with loved ones.
- 24-hour direct support to ensure personal safety
- Encouragement for building and maintaining relationships
- Motivation for and guidance in leading an active social and community life, enabling residents to:
- Serve as volunteers
- Use public transportation
- Patronize local businesses
- Enjoy trips and vacations
- Participate in religious and cultural activities
- Pursue life goals and dreams
- Community Homes are available to adults with intellectual disabilities and Medicaid waiver approval.
- Referrals from one of the following organizations are required: Intellectual disAbilities Services in Philadelphia, the Montgomery County Office of Intellectual Disabilities and Behavioral Health, or the Pennsylvania State Office of Developmental Programs.
- Contact Community Living and Home Supports for more information.
Residents are responsible for Room & Board, based upon a percentage of total income.
Currently JEVS Human Services operates 26 Community Homes in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Central Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm