Community Residential Rehabilitation Services provide community homes for one to six people with a behavioral health diagnosis. With a focus on recovery, the staff provides individuals with the support and training needed to participate in and prepare for everyday life in the community.
- Individualized life skills training in such areas as money and medication management, housekeeping, personal care, cooking, and use of public transportation
- Actively encourages engagement in community activities, including shopping, bowling, trips to movies, and regular visits to religious and cultural activities
- Support is provided to plan vacations
- Transportation to shopping, day programs, employment, appointments, and visits
- Coordination of medical care
- Must be 18 or older with a primary diagnosis of mental illness
- Contact Community Living and Home Supports for information
Room and board charge is based on a review of the individual’s income from Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Currently JEVS operates six homes in the Philadelphia county
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Central Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm