Community Residential Rehabilitation Services provides assistance for individuals who have been diagnosed with a primary mental health disorder.
Our trained staff provide support and education focused on helping participants become more self-sufficient and preparing them for independence and everyday life in their community. Residents agree on goals during their annual Residential Service Plan meeting and receive assistance in meeting goals as needed. It is the mission of this program to support individuals to transition to a more independent living situation.
- Individualized life skills training in areas such as self-medication, money management, housekeeping, personal care, cooking, and using public transportation for recreation and employment
- Transportation to shopping, day programs, employment, appointments, and visits
- Support with finding appropriate day programming and employment, if applicable
- Actively encourages engagement in community activities, including bowling, trips to the movies, and regular visits to religious and cultural activities
- Support is provided to plan vacations
Individuals 18 years or older with a primary diagnosis of mental illness.
Room and board charge is based on a review of the individual’s income including Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Currently JEVS Human Services operates six homes in the Mt. Airy and Germantown sections of Philadelphia.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm