Community Residential Rehabilitation Services (CRRS) provides community homes for individuals with behavioral health needs. Each home accommodates up to six residents, who receive group support toward recovery, independent living, and community engagement. Trained CRRS staff focus on providing the least restrictive services to residents while also fostering their participation in the community.
- Individualized life skills training in money and medication management, housekeeping, personal care, cooking, and use of public transportation
- Guidance to develop coping and advance planning skills
- Encouragement to participate in community, religious, cultural, and extracurricular activities
- Transportation to shopping, day programs, employment, appointments, and outings
- Coordination of medical care
- CRRS is available to adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental illness.
- Contact Community Living and Home Supports for more information.
Funding is provided for eligible participants by the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health. Each resident is responsible for Room & Board, based upon a percentage of total income.
CRRS operates six homes in Philadelphia.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Central Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm