Community Collaborative offers a full range of community participation services to provide social activities, social skills training, and community involvement to adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Individual plans according to interests and needs
- Community involvement and integration
- Recreational activities
- Trips to entertainment, sporting, and cultural events in Philadelphia region
- Social interaction, relationship building, and social/emotional adjustment
- Age-appropriate activities for seniors 55 or older
- Transportation provided for community activities
- Special Olympics
Must be age 21 or over with an intellectual disability.
There is no cost to those who are eligible.
JEVS Community Collaborative
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm