Community Collaborative provides Community Participation Services to empower adults with intellectual disabilities to actively engage in their communities.
Through focused participation, volunteering, and non-facility-based activities, individuals uncover opportunities that match their interests, preferences, and strengths. This experience helps build their confidence in navigating the world around them.
Community Collaborative partners with organizations like Manna, Klein Life, and Philabundance to offer valuable volunteer experiences that also help participants build essential employment-related skills.
This program centers on real community inclusion and gives importance to doing activities together with individuals who do not have disabilities.
Though its primary aim is to offer an alternative to regular jobs, it also opens doors for potential future job opportunities. The activities are carried out in small groups of up to three people, allowing each person to work towards their individual goals while participating together in the community.
- Individual involvement plans based on interests and needs
- Enrichment activities
- Trips to various events in and around Philadelphia to learn about resources
- Volunteer opportunities to support businesses and the greater community
- Skill building activities in a community setting
- Support for participation in senior settings for those 55 or older
- Transportation to community activities
- Must be 21 or over with an intellectual disability.
- Contact Community Collaborative for more information.
Services are free for eligible participants.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm
Flexible hours between
8 am – 2 pm