Community Collaborative is a program of JEVS Human Services that provides Community Participation Services to adults with intellectual disabilities. Services include social activities, social skills training and community involvement.
All activities are fully in the community with no facility-based activities, providing opportunities and supports for community inclusion. Services promote active, valued participation in various integrated activities that support enhancing participant’s interests, preferences, and strengths. Often volunteer work in the community is a part of the community participation focus as a means to building on or enhancing work skills.
Community participation services are intended to flexibly wrap around other supports. This service involves participation in integrated community settings, in activities that involve persons without disabilities.
- Individual plans according to interests and needs
- Community involvement/integration
- Recreational activities
- Enrichment activities
- Trips to entertainment, sporting, and cultural events in Philadelphia region
- Social interaction, relationship-building, and social/emotional adjustment
- Age-appropriate activities for seniors age 55 or older
- Transportation provided for community activities
- Must be 21 or over with an intellectual disability
- Contact Community Collaborative for information
No cost to those who are eligible.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm
Flexible hours between
8am – 2pm