JEVS provides Financial Management Services and Support Brokerage that allow adult disabled individuals throughout the state of Delaware to self-direct their own attendant care at home and in the community. JEVS provides these services through Medicaid funding via the Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance and through non-Medicaid funding via the Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities.
Financial Management Services
- Establishment of household employer authority
- Provision of payroll for attendants
- Provision of worker’s compensation
- Filing and depositing of local, state and federal employment taxes
- Attendant income tax withholding
- Management of attendant-employee files
- Assistance with attendant recruitment
- Assistance with participant enrollment process
- Assistance with attendant enrollment process
- Orientation to payroll methods
- Support and coaching for household employers
- Attendant background checks
- Problem resolution
- Program monitoring
- Members in the Diamond State Health Plan Plus Medicaid program are referred by either United Health Care or Highmark Health Options.
- Non Medicaid recipients may be referred by the Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities.
- There no costs for Diamond State Health Plan Plus members
- Non Medicaid recipients may be subject to minimal cost sharing
Services provided in all three Delaware counties
Monday through Friday, 9AM-5PM, except holidays