The Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program is a seven-week summer internship opportunity for Jewish college students who want to explore careers in the nonprofit sector. Selected students work with local Jewish nonprofits to gain hands-on experience. They also participate in professional development sessions and enjoy activities that celebrate Jewish culture. Upon successfully completing the program, students receive a $1,800 reward.
- Seven-week summer internship in leading Jewish nonprofit organizations
- Professional networking and job shadowing opportunities
- Mitzvah project and other enrichment activities
- Financial award upon successful program completion
Hear more about the internship program from 2020 interns, Sophie and Emily:
Hear more about the internship program from Tara, a program graduate now working in her field:
- Program open to Jewish college students who will be juniors or seniors in the upcoming semester.
- Must plan on residing in Greater Philadelphia region during program.
- Complete the required application. Contact Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program for details.
This program is free for selected participants.
123 S. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm