The Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program offers mentoring, networking and workplace experiences for high-achieving Jewish college students interested in nonprofit career paths. Applications are now being accepted for Summer 2021.
- Seven-week summer internship in leading Jewish nonprofit
- Professional networking and job shadowing opportunities
- Mitzvah project and other fun, collaborative activities
- Financial award upon successful completion of the program
Hear more about the internship program from our 2020 interns, Sophie and Emily
Hear more about the internship program from a program graduate now working in her field, Tara
- Program open to Jewish young adults in college who will be juniors or seniors in the Fall 2021 semester
- Must plan on residing in Greater Philadelphia region during program
- PLEASE NOTE: Government directives during the scheduled program period will determine whether participation will be in person or online. All applicants must be able to participate in the program remotely as necessary.
- Application required. Contact Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program for details
No cost to participants
2100 Arch Street, 4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm