The Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program, operated by JEVS Human Services, offers mentoring, networking and workplace experiences for high-achieving Jewish college students interested in nonprofit career paths.
Applications are now being accepted for Summer 2023. Program open to Jewish young adults in college who will be juniors or seniors in the Fall 2023 semester.
Follow this link to download the 2023 Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship flyer.
- Seven-week summer internship in leading Jewish nonprofit
- Professional networking and job shadowing opportunities
- Mitzvah project and other fun, collaborative activities
- Financial award upon successful completion of the program
Hear more about the internship program from our 2020 interns, Sophie and Emily
Hear more about the internship program from a program graduate now working in her field, Tara
- Program open to Jewish young adults in college who will be juniors or seniors in the Fall 2023 semester
- Must plan on residing in Greater Philadelphia region during program
- PLEASE NOTE: Government directives during the scheduled program period will determine whether participation will be in person or online. All applicants must be able to participate in the program remotely as necessary.
- Application required. Contact Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program for details
No cost to participants
123 S. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm