In-Home Supports allows adults with intellectual disabilities to live in the comfort of their own homes and maintain their independence. Participants receive customized services based on their needs and interests. Through this process, trained and committed In-Home Supports staff encourage participants to build new life skills, cultivate special talents, and develop relationships.
- Customized services and supports designed to respond to the needs of the individual
- Support with managing household and personal responsilibilities, including shopping, cleaning, grooming, and practicing self-care
- Financial counseling and money management
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Help connecting with your community and participating in local activities
In Home Supports are available to adults with intellectual disabilities who live in their own homes, or with family, and need help in order to continue living independently.
- Please contact In-Home Supports for information.
This program accepts Medicaid waivers or self-pay. Other resources may be available for eligible participants.
Central Office Location
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm