The JEVS Independence Network provides co-ed living communities for adults with disabilities. With locations in Narberth, PA, and Collingswood, NJ, the Independence Network empowers individuals to live independently in their own apartments. Dedicated staff actively support members in cultivating and sustaining social connections and community engagement.
- Customized instruction and guidance to empower members in the following areas:
- Living independently and safely
- Searching for and maintaining employment, in addition to developing a career
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Socializing and engaging in events and community activities
- Managing finances and tenant responsibilities
- Regular, individual home visits to monitor safety, recommend appropriate adjustments, and provide personalized support
- 24-hour on-call staff for non-emergencies
- Family involvement through active advisory board and sub-committee opportunities
- Independence Network members must be capable of living independently with support and willing to reside within the intentional community area, where all members are in close proximity to one another. Members must also be willing to work, volunteer, and/or participate in an educational program.
- Contact us for a full list of eligibility requirements.
- Contact The Independence Network for more information.
Members are responsible for their housing. Service fees may be covered by private pay, targeted Medicaid waiver funding, or a combination of these two sources.
113 North Essex Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072
13 Fern Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm