Lifesharing offers individuals with intellectual disabilities the chance to build independence by residing with a nurturing family within the community. Participants are encouraged to develop new relationships, which helps them to gain supportive networks.
- Design and implementation of person-centered plans according to individual needs and desires
- Socialization via recreational, work, and community involvement
- Therapeutic and health care supports
- Adults or young adults with an intellectual disability and Medicaid waiver approval.
- All admissions referred through Intellectual disAbilities Services in Philadelphia, the Montgomery County Office of Intellectual Disabilities and Behavioral Health, or the Pennsylvania State Office of Developmental Programs.
- Contact Lifesharing for more information.
Each Lifesharing participant is required to pay Room & Board, which is based on their income. Funding for services is provided by PA Medicaid Waiver for eligible participants.
Currently JEVS provides Lifesharing services to 41 participants in the Philadelphia region.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm