Looking Forward Philadelphia provides an array of social services and employment help designed to meet the immediate and longer-term needs of individuals returning from incarceration.
- 18-hour reentry Boot Camp to help meet most immediate needs
- Comprehensive needs assessment and individualized next steps plan
- One-on-one case management by a trained resource coordinator
- Referrals to services at 40+ community partners including housing, health care, legal services and more
- Job search and placement help
- Access to skills training and basic education services
Adults with a criminal background.
Until further notice, you can join a virtual Boot Camp on Tuesdays from 10 am to Noon. Log on here: https://zoom.us/j/929732957 or phone in 929-205-6099, Meeting ID 929-732-957
For more information, email Lookingforward@jevs.org.
Services are FREE
1526 Cecil B Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19121
Tuesday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm
This program is operated in partnership with Temple University and funded by The Lenfest Foundation.