Looking Forward Philadelphia provides an array of social services and employment help designed to meet the immediate and longer-term needs of individuals returning from incarceration.
- 18-hour reentry Boot Camp to help meet most immediate needs
- Comprehensive assessment and individualized next steps plan
- One-on-one case management by a trained case coordinator
- Referrals to services at 40+ community partners including housing, health care, legal services and more
- Job search and placement help
- Access to skills training and basic education services
Adults with a criminal background.
Boot Camp walk-ins encouraged. For more information or to register, email Lookingforward@jevs.org.
Services are FREE
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19121
Boot camp: Tuesday, 9 am – 4 pm
Program services: Tuesday – Thursday, 9 am – 4 pm with extended hours on Wednesdays
This program is operated in partnership with Temple University and funded by The Lenfest Foundation.