Road 2 Recovery assists individuals with a serious mental illness by promoting wellness, socialization, independence, community integration and employment.
- Career exploration and employment volunteer opportunities
- Assistance to develop support networks and use community resources
- Travel training
- Psycho-education groups for illness management and recovery
- Outpatient psychiatric treatment, including medication management and therapy
- Bereavement/grief/loss support
- Support from Certified Peer Specialists
- Individual spiritual counseling
- Self-sufficiency training
- Problem-solving and decision-making skill development
- Effective communication and social skills training
- Coping skills training
Philadelphia County residents who have a mental illness and meet Philadelphia County Office of Behavioral Health eligibility requirements.
Philadelphia County residents who have a mental illness and qualify for funding from Community Behavioral Health.
No cost for those who qualify for funding; a sliding fee scale for those who are not covered by one of these funding options.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm