Supported Independent Living enables individuals to live independently in their own apartments with the necessary support from trained staff. Staff actively assist individuals in pursuing personal goals, fostering community engagement, building connections, and increasing independence.
- Up to 30 hours per week of customized services and supports
- Independent living skills training
- Assistance with choosing, acquiring, and maintaining a job
- Apartment maintenance and tenant responsibility guidance
- Support for community engagement and building connections
- Assistance with medical appointments
- Travel training and life skills coaching
- Available for adults with ID or autism who are eligible for PA Medicaid waiver
- Participants must require 30 hours or less of weekly support
- Contact Supported Independent Living for more information.
This program is funded by PA Medicaid waiver.
Central Office Location
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Central Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm