JEVS Project WOW (World of Work) is a FREE program that offers 22-weeks of skills training, support in achieving high school completion or equivalent, and job placement assistance to help individuals who want to get their lives on track.
Additional supports available to graduates of the program include paid internships, leadership training, and potential scholarship funds!
The program is free to eligible individuals 18–24 throughout Philadelphia who did not complete high school, providing them with opportunities to connect to the education and supports that help them launch successful careers.
Students receive hands-on training in building trades (property maintenance and repair). At the end of the program, our employment specialists help you find a job and begin your new career.
Program Benefits include:
- Hands-on, basic training in building trades/property maintenance (such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical and weatherization)
- Trainings will be held on site five days per week
- High school completion or equivalent
- Job search assistance with help from a job coach
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Potential scholarship funding (for OTC, CCP, etc.)
- Paid OSHA certifications
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.