ACT Employment Services
JEVS ACT client Danny Gonzales gets some help with his tie from ACT Employment Specialist Sam Cole.
As part of the commitment to help clients achieve their long term recovery goals, JEVS ACT (Achievement through Counseling and Treatment) offers supported employment services, including GED referrals, resume writing workshops, job search assistance, and more. These services are in addition to the medication-assisted treatment for opiate addiction that ACT clinics currently provide.
- Job search assistance
- Workshops: résumé, interviewing, financial literacy, work ethic and more!
- GED referrals
- Job readiness classes
- Exploration of skills & barriers to employment
- On-the-job retention services
- Connection to job training and education
If you are an ACT client and want to get started with Employment Services, call or text one of our Certified Employment Specialists:
- Sam Cole (267) 990-4668
- Tyeriah Todd (267) 990-4669
ACT clients have already landed jobs thanks to ACT Employment Services! Read all about it >>>