Now is the time to take stock of your current career or job search as we turn the calendar to a new year. At this time most people make resolutions. Here are some thoughts to consider before adding a new one. Do you think your current job or jobs you’re applying to are the right ones? Do they pay you what you need? Do they provide the right work-life balance? Will your career make you happy in 2023 while paying the bills?
More things to consider:
- Are you the kind of person who feels you can accomplish goals on your own? Including assessing where you are in your career or where you might want to head in the future?
- Do you have the ability to assess your strengths and weaknesses or need an outside perspective?
- Do you know how to write a resume that beats companies’ Applicant Tracking Systems so your resume gets noticed?
- Do you know how to interview virtually and answer questions in a way that separates you from the competition?
- Do you currently use LinkedIn to connect with people who might know about jobs not posted or get recommendations from them?
- Do you know how to negotiate the best salary once you get a job offer?
If you could NOT answer “yes” to all these questions, start your new year with JEVS Career Strategies. Our expert career advisors can help you to navigate your job search and guide you every step of the way. We have been helping thousands of people over the years just like you to secure jobs or get promotions, especially after they tried on their own with little to no success. Let’s help you secure a new career in the new year!
If you are interested in learning how JEVS Career Strategies can help individuals get to the next stage in their careers or job search…
> Submit an inquiry form, anytime of day!
> See/attend our upcoming free workshops.
> Read our career advice blogs.
> Contact us at 215-832-0878 or firstname.lastname@example.org