- This event has passed.
Getting Mature Job Seekers Back to Work
March 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
JEVS Career Solutions for 55+ invites you to attend a virtual information session! This FREE non-profit program provides career counseling and job placement assistance for mature job seekers who are unemployed, underemployed, or just seeking a career change.
Times are uncertain, but Philadelphia region employers are still hiring, and we are here to assist you! Please join us to learn more about our free job search services.
The info session will highlight program features, which include:
• Finding a job during a pandemic
• How to become job-ready
• The importance of networking
You will also learn about our FREE services such as:
• Referrals to employment opportunities and unadvertised job openings with our employer partners
• Personalized job search assistance
• Résumé, job application, and interview preparation
• Connections to training programs, social services, and job fairs and social networking workshops/webinars
• Access to online job leads in the Philadelphia region
• Access to services offered by PA CareerLink, operated by JEVS
You will receive a link to our online webinar in your registration confirmation email. We will be using the Zoom video conference platform. Please download this at least 15 minutes before the webinar to your computer by going to Zoom.us or your phone with the app “ZOOM Cloud Meetings.” In the unlikely case that an event must be postponed due to technology issues or other reasons, please provide your phone number with registration so that we can contact you.