- This event has passed.
Virtual Info Session for Job Seekers Age 55+
April 2, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
We can help!
JEVS Career Solutions for 55+ invites you to attend a virtual orientation for enrollment. This FREE Program provides career counseling and job placement assistance for mature Philadelphians who are 55 years old and older, unemployed, underemployed, or just seeking a career change. Times are uncertain but local employers are still hiring and we are here to assist you! Please join us to learn more about our free career and job search services.
Topics of discussion include:
• Finding a Job During a Pandemic
• How to Become Job Ready
• The Importance of Networking
You will also learn about our FREE Services such as:
• Referrals to employment opportunities
• Personalized job search assistance
• Résumé and interview preparation, and social networking workshops/webinars
• Referrals to training programs, social services, and job fairs
• Access to online job leads
• Access to PA CareerLink services
To join this event, you must RSVP by calling Yolanda Burnett, 55+ Program Coordinator at: 267-647-7137 or emailing at: email@example.com.”
You will receive a link to our online webinar in your registration confirmation email. We will be using the Zoom video conference platform. Please download this at least 15 minutes before the webinar to your computer by going to Zoom.us or your phone with the app “ZOOM Cloud Meetings.” In the unlikely case that an event must be postponed due to technology issues or other reasons, please provide your phone number with registration so that we can contact you.