A gift any time of the year makes a positive difference in our community. As you choose where to make your last gifts of 2023, here are five ways your donation to JEVS Human Services makes an impact:
- Provides help where it’s needed most through programs like the JEVS Center for New Americans. The war in Ukraine has displaced many families. We’re here to help refugees and immigrants make connections and get jobs. JEVS provides welcoming support for newcomers in both Philadelphia and Montgomery County.
- Helps 16–24-year-olds get their high school diplomas and/or train at our career and technical education center for in-demand careers in IT, health care, and building trades.
- Connects justice-impacted individuals to holistic services and employment. JEVS works with the District Attorneys to divert individuals out of prison and into jobs. All with the comprehensive support to overcome barriers.
- Supports individuals with disabilities to live on their own.
- Bolsters community through programs like the Independence Network in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We provide programs and a network for adults with disabilities to support each other.
Through these programs—and many more—JEVS helps people become independent. Graduate. Get jobs. Live on their own. The people we serve have big goals, and it is an honor to serve them.
When you make a year-end, tax-deductible gift, you’re helping JEVS support over 16,000 individuals in more than 40 programs. To learn more, click this link to see the 2023 Annual Report.