Thank you for your interest in JEVS IT Pre-Apprenticeship, a career pathways training program for Philadelphia youth, AT NO COST! You can gain job skills in information technology (IT), as well as internships, to prepare you to work in this field. Applicants must be ages 18 to 24, and have or working toward a high school diploma/GED.
Fill out the form on this page to get started!
IT Pre-Apprenticeship provides foundational information technology training and professional development to help young adults transition into a registered apprenticeship, college, or the workforce. Consists of three months of classroom instruction and two months of paid internships.
- Hands-on information technology training
- Opportunity to work towards Cisco COMP TIA A+ credential
- Internship and job placement assistance
- Must be a Philadelphia resident
- Must be age 18-24
- Must have obtained GED® or working towards a secondary credential from JEVS or one of the following partner organizations: Congreso de Latinos Unidos, District 1199c Training & Upgrading Fund, Temple University or YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
- Must meet income eligibility requirements
Completion of this inquiry form is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your form, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and eligibility requirements.