In 2022, JEVS Human Services (JEVS) supported over 16,000 individuals to achieve their goals. Our programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware reflect JEVS core service areas: workforce development, career and technical education, and in-home supports.
A few highlights from last year include:
- 636 career counseling sessions.
- 1,091 job placements.
- 300+ graduates from building trades and apprenticeship programs.
- 181 Ukrainian refugees supported through the JEVS Center for New Americans.
- 813 career and technical education credentials.
- 42 individuals supported with assistive technology.
JEVS’s quality services are fueled by innovation and our commitment to do what is right and just. Support our work throughout the year by volunteering or donating!Posted in Blog