Want to take the next step preparing for an exciting career in the healthcare industry?
The Bridge to Employment program offers you…
- 3 month Hands-On Career Training to become a Patient Service Representative (a gateway position to working in the medical field)
- Paid Work Experience & Employment (1 month paid internship followed by full-time employment with Einstein Medical Center)
- Professional Development Skills (customer service; problem solving; time management, etc.)
With Bridge to Employment, You Can Build Skills for Success!
No cost to participant; must meet eligibility requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Seeking full-time employment
- Age 18-24
Note: the Bridge to Work program ended in 2018. Please see the hireAbility program for similar offerings.