hireAbility is an affiliate agency of JEVS Human Services that offers an empowering, customized employment program to assist individuals living with a disability or chronic disease by preparing them for competitive employment and community integration.
- Centralized source of current job openings
- Customized matching of applicant skills and interests to job openings
- Support services during the placement process and follow-up after employment
- Education in the job search process and programs to help applicants assess their employability
We have programs for both youth and adults in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Programs include but are not limited to:
- School to Work
This program prepares students with disabilities to transition from the world of school to the world of adulthood, work, postsecondary education or vocational training.
- Project Success
An empowering, customized employment program that assists Atlantic County, NJ residents ages 16 to 24 who are out of school and diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the successful transition to the world of work, and builds on individual long-term vocational goals.
- Generally hireAbility serves individuals living with a physical, intellectual, mental health disability, substance use disorder, or a chronic condition in Pennsylvania or New Jersey
- Eligibility varies depending on program and services, contact hireAbility for more info
No cost to those who qualify
123 S. Broad, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Camden County College
200 College Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012
505 Hamilton Ave, 103A
Linwood, NJ 08221
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm
TEL (PA & NJ): (215) 854-1787