JEVS Behavioral Health Outpatient clinic works with individuals with mental health challenges. Our goal is to provide services to help the individual achieve a sense of wellness. Services are customized to meet the unique needs of every person. The individual is the primary member of the treatment team. Peer support and family participation is welcomed.
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment, including risk assessment for suicide/violence, trauma and substance use
- Psychiatric medication management [new and established individuals]; medication education, including Clozaril treatment
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and re-evaluations
- Individual therapy with psychiatrist and Master-level clinicians
- Family therapy, including collateral family therapy
- Group therapy
- Linkage to and coordination with other services, supports and community resources
- Therapeutic, evidence-based treatment practices including prolonged exposure (PE), cognitive enhanced therapy (CET), illness management and recovery (IMR)
Looking for additional mental health tools and resources? Visit Healthy Minds Philly.
- Adults 18 years of age and older who have a mental health diagnosis
Community Behavioral Health (CBH), Medicare and self-paying sliding scale accepted
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm