Outpatient Services, part of JEVS Integrated Behavioral Health, empower individuals with mental health challenges: encouraging participation in the least-intrusive, most effective services that promote self-determination, recovery and resilience, so that individuals may achieve a sense of well-being and realize their dreams and desires. Peer support and family participation is welcomed, as the participant is a primary member of the treatment team.
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment, including risk of suicide/violence, trauma, criminal justice and substance use history, as well as evaluation of housing, income, food security education/employment, relationships, medical conditions and natural supports
- Psychiatric medication management [new and established individuals]; medication education, including chlozoril treatment
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and re-evaluations
- Individual therapy with psychiatrist and non-psychiatric clinicians
- Couples/family therapy, including collateral family therapy
- Group therapy
- Linkage to and coordination with other services, supports and community resources
- Therapeutic, evidence-based treatment practices including prolonged exposure, cognitive enhanced therapy, illness management and recovery
Adults over 18 years of age who have a mental health disorder
Per session cost depends upon services received. Community Behavioral Health, insurances and self-pay sliding scale accepted.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm