Passage to Work, operated by JEVS Human Services, is a career exploration, post-secondary and training connection program for youth who have been involved in the Philadelphia foster-care system. Members are provided with a full set of services and paid work-based learning opportunities to connect seamlessly with self-identified career pathways.
- Interest assessments and career counseling
- Job-readiness and skills training
- A paid work experience
- Job placement and retention strategies
- Advice on career training and/or post-secondary training opportunities
- Positive support, mentor-ship and education
- Program is open to youth (age 17-21) who have engaged with the foster care system at any point after the age of 14
- Be a resident of Philadelphia County
- Be presently unemployed or out of school
No cost to participants
Classroom, training and work experience opportunities will be at various locations throughout the city.
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm