Philadelphia Independence Network (PIN) empowers young adults with disabilities in a supportive co-ed community so that they can live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Individuals currently live in Narberth, PA in apartments within walking distance of one another
- Group life skill lessons and demonstrations, including apartment-mate issues, job club, team and community building techniques, current event reviews, grocery shopping tips, group coaching, community and home safety discussions, and group financial management discussions are all available and inclusive benefits of PIN
- Vocational assessment, if needed, for new members
- We encourage an active, healthy lifestyle and help participants get involved in their community
- PIN staff make regular individual home visits to monitor home safety and offer recommendations for needed adjustments
- Support is available on a 24-hour basis to take emergency calls and respond as needed
- Families serve as an active “advisory board” and serve on additional sub-committees
- Click here for more information on PIN
Includes young adults with any disability who have demonstrated the potential to live independently.
Members find and pay for their own housing; Members must be willing and able to work, volunteer and/or be involved in an educational program; Members must participate in PIN activities.
Contact PIN to inquire about the fee.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
113 North Essex Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm
TEL: 267.350.8600 or 484.278.4812